LINQ ADVANCED WIRELESS FALL ALARMS
– Wireless Alarm and installation = Low cost rental significantly saving overall alarm costs. Very nurse friendly!
– 24 month battery life and free replacement with continuous status alerts
– Customizable Reports – Predictive reviews of all patient status and response times provide discrete, customizable visual and audible cues of BCT exit activity including probability patient may attempt to exit
– Continuous Room by Room Monitoring at Nurses Station, hallway monitors and smart phones, red green, yellow, indicating current red patient fall status.
– Completely quiet alarm or voice alerts in 25 languages
– Tracks usage by room number and time of monitoring responseMore Details
Patient Support Ecosystem - Easy to implement system providing a certified wireless caregiver in form of an avatar to routinely interface with patients/residents to perfect continuity of care. Studies have shown significant reductions in falls and valuable alerts to caregivers either remotely or in house. Provides additional interface protocols to directly impact patient anxiety, cognitive issues delirium and much more.More Details
VentTrax is a cost effective wireless ventilator alarm including annunciation and alarm compliance monitoring. Alarm information is aggregated and displayed on easy to read monitors located throughout the facility. VentTrax provides, audio, visual, and vibration alarm alerts. Alarm information is captured and is available for viewing in report form or in real time. VentTrax improves patient safety, staff compliance, and the facility environment by eliminating unnecessary noise.More Details
Real Time Fall Protection System -integrates advanced technologies in the fields of electronics, software, algorithmic, pneumatic, air bag technology and wearable device (fanny pack/belt) design, aimed at ensuring maximum functionality, reliability, comfort and ease of use that results in a high level of acceptance by senior users. The system continuously logs user motion activity for review, allowing for a pattern evaluation and intervention options to maximize quality of care. System reports falls to the care team with GPS location.More Details
Clinical Grade Monitors that measure BP, Heart Rate, Blood Sugar, Oxygen, Temperature, EKG, Breath Rate, Sleep Quality and much more in a panic button showing exact GPS location. Includes Fall Prevention/Detection with accelerometer and gyroscope. This device allows remote monitoring of the individual and out of ideal ranges, measurements as remote alerts that caregivers can immediately respond to, as changes in patient, resident and home bound patients need for care.More Details